5.10.2009

Winding down...and soon winding up

Almost the end of the school year. May 28, and I will be free....for less than two weeks. After that, I will be volunteering at the local library. Which is fun. I really like being there, its nice and quiet...even when the youth section is stuffed to overflowing with kids. And the other girls that volunteer are fun, too. I am the oldest volunteer there, but that's fine and dandy. Only some of them act their age. I have this feeling that there is going to be a summer assignment for me, as well. What with me deciding I could do an AP class next year. As you can see, waiting for summer as if there is no tomorrow.

And I have decided to learn how to spin (that is why I am the not so average). And by spinning, I mean to make yarn of my own. I am more excited than it seems, really. Possibly, more excited than I should be...if I were normal at all. And maybe, after I am done, I will find a pattern for a lamb amigurumi and make it. With my homespun, all natural yarn. I know it will probably look bad at first...because I have never spun, but you never know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment