5.01.2009

Friday Nights

Friday nights I spend at home. I don't talk to people, and I don't go anywhere. I sit and listen to my music while hitting the stumble button on my internet browser over and over and over again. Tonight, I remembered something that I stumbled upon awhile ago. It was directions to make a plastic 'yarn' from plastic grocery bags. The actual crocheting is harder than it looks, but I did just barely start. In a few days, when I have the whole thing finished, I will type up directions and take pictures to post...cause that's how I roll.

I am so tired. But I won't be able to get to sleep. I will lay down and toss and turn in the room while trying to get to sleep, but I know I won't ever actually get there. Oh well...guess I will work on my bag for now...I think I need more plastic grocery bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment