5.05.2009

Amigurumi

The Japanese art of crocheting small dolls or animals. I haven't ever attempted one before...but now is the time for me to try. And what more - I'm not using a real pattern.

Why? Because I'm not. I don't have any real reason why I'm not...except that I tend to do things the hard way. No offense meant, but I think it might have something to do with hanging around to many Floridians. I want to make a doll that's like me...which will be hard. I am well-endowed, short, and stumpy with red and black hair. But it will be fun. But I don't have red yarn, so I think I might just go with teal blue...because I can (and I have that), with black underneath...like my hair really is. And I have plenty of googly eyes to go around, so that won't be hard.

YAY! So, that's what I am up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment