6.09.2009

FREEDOM!!!

Sort of. It has been a month. School is out and... I have a summer assignment. That I am kind of avoiding while doing my own personal research. I am putting together my Book of Shadows (BOS) and it is kind of long grueling work that can't be done all at once. Information has to be gathered, written down, organized.... I did find a great site for creative ideas. Because normally I just write things down on notebook paper in binders and notebooks. Which means it is basically spread all over everywhere and I have no idea where anything it or what it does....it kind of sucks.
http://www.yourbos.com/
So...yeah...this girl has definitely inspired me to really get to work on it. And I guess it isn't just that I am avoiding doing my summer assignment, because it will get done...its just I really want to get this done to. I think I deserve to be able to have all of the personal religious study I want to. I'm thinking about that as a major actually. A major in religious philosophy with a double minor in English and creative writing....depending on where I go. Or I could be one of those insane people with a double major and a minor.... I know a girl who going to triple major and have a minor for all of them. She seriously scares me sometimes...she looked old when I hung out with her a lot....not sure I want to know what she'll look like at forty. Maybe that is harsh...a little... I don't know. But either way....that is just insane.

Gots to get back to work so...ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment