3.19.2009

One more day has come and gone

It's 10:30 and I am tired, but I can't sleep. I will have to try soon, because I have school tomorrow, and I will have to think about the events of the past few hours.

I posted this thing on myspace that asked guys what they think about me. Someone replied, someone I am kind of interested in. Most of the answers were positive, and then he called me "cutie" with a little smiley face like =] or something like that. And I don't know how I feel about that. Faced with a high school career without a boyfriend, I have fallen for any guy that seems even close to liking me...including my best friend. Which made it awkward, especially when he didn't have the ass in his pants to tell me otherwise. Sighs.

I don't want to make a fool of myself. I really, really, really don't want to do that. And he has a girlfriend, or he said he did. And I can feel the little green monster creeping up on me. I want to be that girl...:( But then again, sounds like she's a bitch, and he said he is thinking about breaking up with her. What is the deciding factor if he does? And would he make the first move with me? Cause I don't know how to do that.

Life sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment