3.18.2009

Long Time No Write

I lost track of how long it has been, surely only about a week. I haven't even been busy. Just tired. Nothing exciting has really happened to me lately. Maybe that is why I haven't written. I did take my last ever FCAT for my school career. Science FCAT, junior year, and it is finally over. They gave us 75 minutes for a 40 minute test, if even. We all sat there with our heads stuck up our you-know-wheres and staring around at the gym. Extreme boredom.

Then I had to go to fifth period where we started watching American Graffiti. And we are supposed to review the damn thing. It is a very boring movie. Then the next period was Fat Man Little Boy which may or may not have an 'and' in it, but that is how Ms. Wallschlag (sp) says it. And that was followed by none other than World War Two...:IN COLOR. I think that is supposed to be exciting, but it really wasn't. This was all on Monday.

Tuesday, we did nothing because all of the seniors were testing, and Mr. Johnson was out. Giant sighs. In Art we watched Sandlot, but I have never been one for baseball movies. We finished it today, thank goodness. My writing teacher got pissed off at the world and she spent the entire period in a huff. She can be so b****y at times.

And today, we did nothing at all. Mr. Johnson was back, but he needed to get grades in so it was busy work galore. Watched August Rush at lunch, I have it in mind to finish it at home, get it on Netflix or something. We also finished Sandlot, which was partly watched on Monday, but... I was not in attendance because the state was wasting my time. I also found our that I have to do a research project on an aspect of life from the twenties. I was thinking either woman's advances or advances in technology. I'll figure it out eventually I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment